Before you buy any tempered-glass gaming case for your system, you should first be acquainted with all the credentials that determine your choice of bringing home your tempered-glass gaming case. Otherwise, you will be confused among all the available options.
If you are wondering how tempered glass is any different from other types of glass, here is what you need to know: tempered glass is basically a more durable glass type that stands against scratches and breakage. It is made strong through a chemical process. So, this article will make it easy for you to choose between the top five tempered-glass gaming cases that are available in the market right now.
Table List Tempered Glass PC Cases:
Tempered Glass PC Case Reviews:
1. NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1 – Compact ATX Mid
NZXT has come up with yet another one of their best products in the market of computer hardware products. The product model that we are going to discuss is NZXT H510 – CA-H510B-W1 – Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case. This case falls under their new range of H series products. It has all the features that gamers loved in their initial H series products like detachable fan mounting brackets and extremely feasible cable management system.
In addition to that, now it also includes, an updated Smart Device V2 on the H510i, a front USB charging panel that supports the high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 and a fortified glass side panel that can easily be installed with one thumbscrew.
It is the best casing for builders who really want an easily manageable cable system. Also, it is one of the best options worth this price.
- It has an extremely effective cooling system with two fans that are useful for minimal internal airflow.
- Detachable brackets for the radiators assist in easy installation.
- Input/output front panel for USB of high speed like the 3.1 Gen 2.
- The cable management system allows easy management of all the cables.
- It has Mini ATX, Micro ATX, and ATX motherboard support.
2. Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass RGB Edition
Here is yet another amazing product by Thermaltake! If you are looking for a fancy gaming case to refurbish your gaming area, then this one is the best option for you.
Its smooth and shiny surface makes it an eye candy with its 16 lighting modes serving the purpose of cherry on top. It will completely renovate your gaming corner. However, it is not only amazing to look at, but it is also quite practical. Firstly, it is quite spacious. Secondly, its backside allows enough room for the routing and wires. Thirdly, RCG adds a great value to its functionality. And finally, it has the best mounting space for power supply.
Furthermore, it allows great flexibility while building and we can assure you that you will enjoy working on it. But, be careful about putting any heavyweight object on it while working. Another plus point is that its GPU length support is impressively good and it would be almost impossible that there is a card that it won’t support.
- Three 12 V RGB front fans of 120 mm that can either be controlled through input/output front panel or through connection with Biostar, MSI, or ASUS Gigabyte Motherboards.
- Crystal transparent tempered glass panel (4 mm thick).
- It supports an extensive range of cooling hardware (air as well as liquid).
- 16 lighting modes including breath mode, single color mode and lights off.
- It has 7 colors: green, yellow, red, blue, cyan, purple, and white.
- PSU cover that is built-in
- Easily supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and ATX motherboards.
- Dimensions: 17. 6 inches (Height) x 8. 3 inches (Width) X 17. 3 inches (Diameter)
- Weight: 15. 65 pounds
3. Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Mid-Tower Case
This beauty by Corsair has been termed as a builder’s paradise! Need we say more? Well, Crystal 570X RGB Mid-Tower Case is entirely enclosed in tempered glass casing. This lends it an extremely aesthetic appearance with all the parts of your build to be seen by the onlookers as well as yourself. Isn’t that a treat for the eyes?
Moreover, it is not just beautiful but it also has great functionality. Its best feature is the amazing airflow that keeps it cool in times of high usage. Another remarkable feature is the HD120 fans that can be seen from the front. Let’s have a look at the special features of this funky yet stylish gaming case.
- Tempered glass panels at the top, front, and sides.
- High-speed USB 3.0 supportive front panel
- Removable PSU cover
- Spacious for numerous (maximum 6) fans having the compatibility with 120 mm, 240 mm, 280 mm, and 360 mm radiators.
- Detachable fan trays at the top and in the front of the case.
- CORSAIR logo that is backlit with bright white led light and shows on the front.
- Steel case material.
- Easy installation and building
- Easy to maintain
4. Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass
This is yet another awesome gaming case manufactured by Thermaltake. It is first of its kind i.e. close frame chassis providing an open view.
This gaming case has a remarkable expansion capacity to support a large range of liquid cooling systems. It allows vertical setup and it is quite easy to build. With its front input/output USB supporting panel, unmatchable cooling ability, and modular drive bay design, it often makes buyers to instantly choose it over other similar gaming cases.
Furthermore, it is a full tower and black. It is skillfully designed for gamers to enjoy their gaming experience to the fullest. It has a fine finish and overall it is quite practical.
- It supports the following motherboards: Micro VAX, ATX, Mini ITX, and E ATX.
- Solves the problem of GPU Sag as it requires vertical mounting of GPU configuration.
- It has thick tempered glass panels (5 mm thick)
- It is compatible with high-end gaming systems (4 USB 3.0 ports and HD Audio)
- Its modular design allows easy vertical building with brackets, racks, and trays that can easily be disassembled.
- It readily supports liquid cooling systems (dual loop)
- It has an amazing cooling system
5. CORSAIR Carbide Series SPEC-DELTA RGB
Last, but definitely not the least, on our list of five best PC cases is Carbide Series Spec-delta by Corsair. With its angular design and full-length PSU Cover, this is yet another product by Corsair that is just too hard to resist!
One of the best features of this gaming case is that it allows room for your personal choice of lighting combination so you can personalize it according to your likings.
Furthermore, it is well-built and is quite durable. So, it can be a onetime investment for a long time. Also, its unique cooling options and great airflow keep it working under a high workload and you can focus on your gaming experience without worrying about its functionality at all.
- High airflow due to the front panel inlaid network that guards it against heating up.
- Latest angular design that lets you peek into the system through the front smoky panel when backlit.
- It allows space for a 120 mm radiator at the back, a 240 mm radiator at the top, and a 340 mm radiator at the front.
- It includes 3 RGB fans that are supported by Gigabyte, MSI, or ASUS motherboard.
- Each fan allows 6 RGB LEDs that are customizable.
- Its full-length PSU cover keeps the mess of wires away from the sight and hence allows flexible build options.
- It allows various storage configurations
- Tempered glass side panel
6. Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 RGB ATX
This computer case comes with 3 pre-installed RGB fans in the front. The front panel is made of a dark mirror with the side panels being made of tempered glass. It can be customized in three trim colors red/black/white. It has a spacious interior to support up to a 360mm radiator and can support up to 400 mm VGA card.
7. Thermaltake Core P1 Tempered Glass Edition Mini
This case only supports a Mini-ITX motherboard. It boasts of open frame design with a 5mm tempered glass to protect its system components while showing the inside system components. It supports the latest computer hardware and has inbuilt cooling solutions. It has the flexibility of being built either in the horizontal or vertical system because of its placement design while taking very little space.
8. Thermaltake View 31 RGB Dual Tempered Glass
This ATX mid-tower computer case comes with a two-panel tempered glass that gives you a clear view of your system components. The tempered glass panels have no holes making them safe and secure. It has 3 pre-installed fans for ventilation and features a magnetic dust filter. The interior is spacious enough to allow for expansion.
9. Rosewill ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case
This case is built with tempered glass 5 mm thick panels surrounding the ATX case from the side and front. Its input/output ports are mounted on the top giving a gaming user convenience and ease of access. It comes with 4 Pre-installed fans with a 180 mm CPU cooler and 360 mm radiator. Also featured are dust filters and HDDs can be installed tool-free because of its modular design.
10. In Win 805 Gold Tempered Glass Compact ATX
This case is made of brushed aluminum and tempered glass panels. Its front panel is hexagonal making it captivating when LED fans to light up. It has a versatile HDD cage with its modular design allowing for easy installation. It also features a strong yet easily removable dust filter.
11. Thermaltake Core P5 Black Edition ATX
This computer case is a mid-tower ATX with an open frame design that offers a panoramic view to give a clear chassis presentation. Its layout is easily designed for either wall mount, vertical or horizontal layouts with the core P5 allowing for multiple desktop users. Its modular design supports ATX, micro ATX, and Mini ATX motherboard. Its interior is spacious and can support up to 3 fans and a 480 mm radiator. It has DMD design that allows you to build your system from down up with modular racks, panels, brackets, and mounting arrays.
12. Corsair Graphite Series 780T Full Tower
This case comes wit ha sleek design with rounded corners for impressive looking systems. Its side panels are latched for easy access. It can support up to 360 mm radiator for perfect cooling and comes with 3 pre-installed front fans. It has 6 HDDs cages and 3 SSD bays for storage.
Now here comes the tricky part, amongst numerous gaming cases, how would you know which one is the best for you? Well, don’t worry; we are going to enlighten you about the different brands, and designs that you should consider. Moreover, it is important for you to know what features to look for and what features to consider while buying your tempered glass PC cabinet.
So, let’s start with what exactly is a tempered-glass PC case and is it worth buying? Well, as the name suggests, it is a case that either includes a tempered glass panel or is enclosed in a tempered-glass from all sides. Is it worth buying? Well, that depends on what you require. If you are looking for a noiseless or rattle-free PC case that delivers high functionality and even looks good, then it is definitely worth buying for you.
Famous Brands for Tempered Glass PC Cases:
Considering the demand of this product, there are numerous brands that manufacture tempered-glass pc cases. If we venture to enlist all the available brands, it would be an inexhaustive list.
However, let us enlist some of the most reputable brands that we have included in this list:
- Corsair Components
- Tempered Glass: This is the special feature that you are interested in. some Pc cases have one side panel of tempered glass; some have two, three or four. Tempered glass aesthetically enhances the outlook of your PC case and allows you to have a look at the hardware.
- Airflow: efficient airflow is a must in a PC case as it is important to prevent thermal throttling that may be caused due to the overheating of the PC.
- Cooling system: this refers to necessary vents and slots required for the installation of radiators. This is required if you are using a liquid cooling system as not every pc case allows the installation of all sizes of radiators.
- Graphics card length: nowadays, the size of graphic cards has become smaller and almost all cases have a suitable card length. However, there is still a possibility that your graphic card might be of a different size. So, be careful while buying your pc case.
- Cable management: this is crucial if you are a person who cannot tolerate the mess of cables. Cable management makes it easy to organize your cables in a neat way. Different cases have different designs for cable management and some of the most popular ones are those that allow easy management of the cables.
- PSU shrouds: these are important if you intend to have a non-modular PSU. Otherwise, there will be a mess of wires protruding out of the PSU. PSU shrouds allow the neat building of your gaming system and it is quite handy in assembling all the wires.
- Size: Not all pc cases are suitable for all sizes of motherboards. Motherboards come in four sizes i.e. Mini-ITX, M-ATX, ATX, and EATX. So, PC cases come in various: Full-Tower Case, Mid-Tower Case, Mini-Tower Case, and Mini-ITX Case.
Things to Consider When Choosing
- Customizable Accessory features
Now, coming towards the features that enhance the aesthetics of PC cases, these are some of the features that you might look for according to your likes and dislikes. For instance, RGB lighting and Front-Panel connectivity. These features add a little color and style to your gaming experience but you can also do without these features if the PC case has all the necessary features required.
- Price range or Budget
The price range of tempered glass PC cases varies from a minimum of $69 to a maximum of $250. In the above mention list of five best pc cases, we have included cases from minimum to maximum price range. So, while buying your PC case, the budget is the first thing that you should consider. However, always make your that you don’t compromise on the quality of a PC case while focusing only on your budget. This does not mean that the cheapest PC case would be the lowest in quality. What we are trying to say is that do consider the requirements of your gaming experience so that you don’t make a mistake of buying a case that is unsuitable for your gaming hardware.
- How to choose the right?
To choose just the right tempered glass PC case, you should make a list of your requirements like which motherboard you are using or how much high PSU you have. By doing this, you will keep a check on your requirements and it would be difficult for you to lose control over the fancy PC cases if you don’t need them.
The monitor cases we have reviewed so far have been made with state of the art design. Offering the uses component views with their tempered glass, while also improving space for expansion and cooling. They therefore fit to be in the top 10 tempered pc cases.
Well, it is clearly up to you which PC case suits you the best. However, if you are looking for a recommendation then, in our view, Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass RGB Edition is the best one if you are not using the E-ATX motherboard. Why this one? Well, it has all the necessary features plus some fancy RGB LED lighting and it is a great value for money as it costs a reasonable amount! We hope that this article helped you in choosing the best PC case. Happy shopping!